Thursday 1 April 2010

I.Journey...'12.42am Kenya blogging'



I said I was going to blog about everything that happens in Kenya. Where do I start? From the moment I arrived at Jomo Kenyatta, my brain has been in over-drive. I'm taking so much in and I have no time to process it. As always, I'll be able to process it in a few months and maybe then I can blog.

It's 12:42am and I'm trying to write something on here quickly and the words wouldn't come together in my head. I love Kenya. There's something about the people and sitting here, I've just realised what it is - Peace. In the midst of Chaos, Madness, Matatus (which I love by the way) & more madness, Kenyans are the most peaceful people I have ever come across (How do I explain?!?)

Well, just so you know, there is a lot of love in the beautiful Nairobi tonight, thanks to an amazing Kenyan artist - 'Atemi's Hatimaye'

Happy Easter!!!!

Asante (Thank you)