Monday 8 March 2010

I.Journey..."Soul Surfers"



Here's an interview crop from LFS introducing (the creative Laura-Anne Mackay) "Soul Surfers",

"Surfing is often described as being “spiritual” or having ”soul”. I’m trying to gather some like minded people who love the sea and the beach. I’m trying to encourage us to live our lives transparently in the beach communities we may be a part of and to invite others to join us. I’m hoping that people will see that larger than our love of the sea is our love for Jesus and God’s love for them."

Click
LFS introducing to get the full read on the interview (I'll have to do an interview with Laura soon).
Soul Surfers
& finally Christian Surfers

One day, I will learn how to surf.
I love the sea. I love to swim.
However, that day is not today.

On the other side, make yourself available and you'll be surprised that the things you consider the least will be used to change people or places.

Keep Surfing Boys (& Girls)!!!