Friday 5 March 2010

I.Journey..."Lungisani Indlela" again :)



July 2009. Amaoti Primary School. KwaZulu-Natal Province. Durban.
I found skills that I did not realise I had e.g. "Learning to Paint without getting the paint in my hair (look at picture)".

Follow the link to read about these amazing people (Thanks Tich & the amazing community - LOVE always).

Lungisisa Indlela Village
Lungisani Indlela

If you are in Durban, Join LIV-VILLAGE at the Durban ICC on the 7th of April 2010 for a Banquet where they present the LIV plan and vision for widows and orphans in the local area. The Watoto Children's Choir from Uganda, Rory Dyer speaking on "The Father Heart of God", Tich Smith on "Watoto Villages in Uganda", Shaun Pollock - Former Protea Cricket Captain & John Smith - Captain Springbok Rugby team.

Website - www.liv-village.com
Email - thebanquet@lungisisa.org

Exciting. Churches. Business. Government

YEBO!!