Wednesday 10 March 2010

I.Journey..."LFS Introducing"



Summer 2009.

I arrive Durban to find out I was sharing a room with the beautiful "Laura-Anne Mackay". After two weeks of early mornings, trying to hide under the covers and drown the noise of the hotel cleaning staff, enduring a terrible stiff neck, feelings of UPS & DOWNS, Laura and the minor accidents, falling in love with Durban, evening chats about our projects and Life in general, I laughed most of the time until I was inspired over and again.

I think Laura kept a log on Soul in the City Durban adventures Here.

So Here's introducing "LFS Introducing" (sounds funny). Laura's hope with this is that the stories inspire and help people but also in turn encourage and support the people who are sharing their stories"

So, you can support this project by
1) Subscribing to the blog - RSS feed or by email
2) Tell anyone who's interested
3) Follow on Twitter (if you have twitter) - @LFSIntro
4) If you would like to share something through a guest post, leave a comment on the site.

Click LFS Introducing
Get Job Laura! Inspired Again.