Sunday 14 March 2010

I.Journey..."I wrote this for you"



Picture Caption -
"You are nobody's hero. And nobody needs you. Desperately."

(This image and words are directly from his blog @ www.iwrotethisforyou.me)

This is one of my best reads everyday (almost everyday). The words, the pictures, they capture emotions, unspoken words and all of that creative stuff. It feels like he sits there with my face/feelings/emotions in his hands and expresses them in pictures and in words that I am too afraid to.

I love this particular post for so many reasons.
One of them being the fact that I am constantly reminded by situations in life that I am just the "one in how-many-million-billion" in the world & that, my friends, is a daunting feeling *Sigh

But, if we flip the coin and see that there is just the one of you.

You are needed.
You are somebody's hero.
Desperately.

Happy Mother's day.

xx